posted by Eli Barzilay
PLT Scheme version 4.1.3 is now available from http://plt-scheme.org/ This is a bug-fix release.
- Web Server:
- Documentation rewritten to separate servlet APIs and server extension APIs
- HTTPS supported on the “plt-web-server” command-line with "—ssl" option
- Stateless servlets supported in default configuration through ’stateless interface-version
- `web-server/servlet-env’ supports top-level servlets through #:servlet-path
- Servlets are served from anywhere in the htdocs directory by default
- A template system based on the Scribble syntax has been added, see web-server/templates in the documentationAnd many other internal modifications to make extension easier!
[Note that mirror sites can take a while to catch up with the new downloads.]
Very usefull, i will use this… But i’m searching in documentation of Dr Scheme a tool to comunicate with paralel port of my computer. Can this possible?
— W4r10, 1 December 2008
Which operating system?
— Jens Axel Søgaard, 1 December 2008