- Extflonums (80-bit floating-point numbers) are supported on some x86/x86_64 platforms — including Windows, and including platforms where Racket is compiled to use SSE instructions for flonum arithmetic. Thanks to Michael Filonenko.
- OS X: DrRacket and all of the other apps are now signed with an official key.
- Tally Maze: a new game based an enumeration of 2d mazes.
- The Optimization Coach, a DrRacket plugin, has been moved from the Racket distribution to the Racket package repository. Install it with: raco pkg install optimization-coach.
- Redex: define-union-language now merges productions when languages define the same nonterminals. Thanks to William Bowman.
- The srfi/19 library is now compatible with the date structure type exported by racket/base.
Posted by Eli Barzilay at 12:44
Racket version 5.3.4 is now available from