Potential tutorial sessions include:
- Building a new domain-specific language using syntactic extension
- Using contracts in application development
- Adding types to an existing application with Typed Racket
- Parallelizing Racket applications with futures and places
- futures and visualization
- distributed places
- optimization coaching
- Dracula and ACL2
- PLT Redex
On Sunday after RacketCon, we plan to hold a hackathon to work as a group on various Racket projects such as documentation improvements and FFI bindings. This will be organized by Asumu Takikawa.
To register, fill out this form. The conference website has more information.