Scheme Videos (Lectures and Talks)
(thanks to Geoffrey Knauth and Hari)
Following a mailing-list request, it turns out that there are quite a lot of Scheme-related lectures and talks floating around out there in video format. The following list was compiled by Geoffrey Knauth, with contributions from Hari and Michael Sperber, and at least one insertion from me, right at the front.
- My sequence of introductory videos on YouTube, recorded long after this post was made.
- There's the SICP course Abelson & Sussman gave to [HP, I think] in the mid-1980s: http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.001/abelson-sussman-lectures/
- MIT OCW / 6.001 using SICP, Spring 2005: http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Electrical-Engineering-and-Computer-Science/6-001Spring-2005/VideoLectures/index.htm
- Daniel P Friedman - A Celebration (this too!): http://www.cs.indiana.edu/dfried_celebration.html
- DrScheme v4.0 Tour: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgQO_kHl39g&fmt=18
- Similar, if you understand Russian:
- Matthias Felleisen - Programming at Northeastern: http://www.savevid.com/video/matthias-felleisen-programming-at-northeastern-university.html
- Matthew Flatt - Processes without Partitions: http://www.researchchannel.org/prog/displayevent.aspx?rID=3892
- Shriram Krishnamurthi on WeScheme: http://vidiowiki.com/watch/cydr9yk/
- Robby Findler - Macros Matter: http://www.mefeedia.com/video/26348171
- Using PLT Scheme in the Game Industry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CVJjqOT6WM
- Stanford Lecture (Kawa): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cV8NWQCxnE
- Bluetooth communication using PLT Scheme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmR_dIXm6sY
- http://www.aduni.org/courses/sicp/ from ADUni by Holly Yanco. It comes with pretty good lecture notes and problem sets.
- Michael Sperber's DMdA lectures (in German, natch): http://timms.uni-tuebingen.de/List/List01.aspx?rpattern=UT_200_____00_info1_000_