- Web Server:
- new URL-based dispatching library web-server/dispatch,
- customizable continuation serialization policies for the stateless web language web-server/stuffers,
- abstraction of serve/servlet to build simpler dispatchers web-server/servlet-env,
- HTTP Digest authentication support web-server/http/digest-auth,
- built-in cookie support in web-server/http/cookie and web-server/http/cookie-parse,
- highlighting and pretty-printing of errors in Xexpr constructions,
- load control dispatcher for limit concurrent sessions web-server/dispatchers/limit.
- Literate programming is now available using the new scribble/lp language.
- A new at-exp language makes it convenient to use the scribble reader's @-expressions for general code.
- The scribble/text preprocessor language has been extended to deal with indentation and other formatting issues.
- The "scribble" command-line tool accepts a --pdf flag to render PDFs (via pdflatex).
- DrScheme now provides feedback when PLaneT downloads and installs new packages.
- Units & Contracts:
- Elements of unit signatures can now be associated with contracts via the contracted signature form.
- A contract combinator for units, unit/c, has been added.
- The new with-contract form provides a nestable submodule contract boundary, protecting a group of definitions from the surrounding code with contracts.
- The define/contract form has been reworked and new define forms have been added: define-struct/contract and define-unit/contract.
- Language levels and teachpacks from the DeinProgramm project for the German textbook "Die Macht der Abstraktion" by Herbert Klaeren and Michael Sperber have been added.
- Typed Scheme now comes with several more pre-wrapped libraries, found in the typed collection.
- The xml and html collections are now contracted.
- Binding parsing in net/cgi now interacts with net/uri-codec's configuration parameters.
- DrScheme captures logging output.
- Check syntax: it is now possible to tack arrows crossing the currently selected text.
- New bitwise-bit-field function.
- The usual pile of bugfixes. (Notable: scheme/package works, deflate compression fixed, DrScheme language dialog issue resolved, match fixes, Windows networking, and much more.)
Posted by Eli Barzilay at 01:29
PLT Scheme version 4.1.5 is now available from