- DrScheme changes:
- The Module language now has an automatically inserted #lang declaration, so the interactions window is available right away for new windows.
- Searching is now interactive (see the manual for details).
- Memory limits are now enabled by default.
- Typed Scheme supports a novel type checking mechanism for homogeneous and heterogeneous variable-arity function definitions and applications.
- Redex (a domain-specific language for testing operational semantics) is now included in the distribution. See also redex.plt-scheme.org.
- Lots of improvement to the documentation, including: better searching, table-of-contents, and language-sensitive help (in the teaching languages).
- The world.ss teachpack no longer supports end-of-time, only stop-when.
- MzScheme has now a logging facility, search the documentationfor "logger" for more details.
- Bug fixes:
- begin in R5RS (and derived languages),
- #lang planet,
- eval works with phases.
PLT Scheme v4.1
Posted by Eli Barzilay at 16:32
PLT Scheme version 4.1 is now available from