Racket version 6.7 is now available from http://racket-lang.org/
- Racket supports building graphical applications on Android through the racket-android project: https://github.com/jeapostrophe/racket-android
- The Racket REPL comes with line-editing, command and result history, and various meta-commands out of the box, via the racket/interactive module. See the racket/interactive and xrepl documentation for details.
- The package system supports authentication when installing packages from git, using the raco pkg config git-checkout-credentials configuration option.
- HTTP libraries, as well as raco pkg, support proxying via HTTP CONNECT.
- Typed Racket provides typed versions of racket/os and racket/db/sqlite.
- The PLT_COMPILED_FILE_CHECK environment variable provides more fine-grained control over when .zo files are consulted.
- The documentation search supports searching for #langs and #readers via the "L:" and "R:" search prefixes.
- The file/glob module implements globbing for path-strings.
- Optimizations in the bytecode compiler improve performance for structure, list, string, and byte-string operations.
Alex Knauth, Alex Harsanyi, Alexis King, Andrew Kent, Asumu Takikawa, Ben Greenman, Brian Lachance, Chongkai Zhu, Daniel Feltey, Georges Dupéron, Gustavo Massaccesi, Jay McCarthy, John Clements, Jonathan Schuster, Leif Andersen, Marc Burns, Matthew Butterick, Matthew Flatt,
Matthias Felleisen, Mike Sperber, Robby Findler, Rohin Shah, Ryan Culpepper, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt, Spencer Florence, Stephen Chang, Stephen De Gabrielle, Tim Brown, Tony Garnock-Jones, Vincent St-Amour, WarGrey Gyoudmon Ju, and William J. Bowman.